- Completed my 30-day writing challenge in a month.
- Got to see friends and catch up with old ones.
- Some positive changes at work.
- Better luck with money, bought myself some nice things.
- Wrote a lot when I was feeling inspired.
- Re-found obsession with hot apple cider.
- Purchased Electric Zoo tickets for summer.
- Looking forward to my upcoming vacation this week, planning ahead for it.
- Some exciting moments.
- A lot of drama.
- Panic attacks & breakdowns.
- Stomach aches.
- Lost credit card, almost lost my debit too.
- Had to say goodbye to an awesome co-worker and I miss her a lot.
- Feeling extra tired from the long winter.
- Got a flat tire. Spent money on air pump, then found out it was a slow leak, had to get it professionally fixed.
- Some painful moments.
One thought on “Day 30: your highs and lows for the month”