- I’m blessed to have my health, although I do have a few health issues which is common, I’m lucky I have full use of my body. I’m blessed to be able to simply walk and move around easily without any physical pain. I’m really grateful for the body that I was given. For the most part it is a pretty easy body to manage.
- My cat, who is sitting on my lap right now, is a huge blessing in my life. Even though she is a huge pain in the butt most of the time, I’m so happy to be around her… to pet her soft fur, hear those precious purrs, watch her act like a spaz with total amusement.
- Many people in my life I feel blessed to know. Everyone is unique and irreplaceable. But especially some more than others.
- I’m blessed that I live in such a safe and stable environment. I actually lost my credit card recently and a stranger found it and closed it for me before anyone could try stealing. It’s amazing to feel protected like that. I really got lucky to live in an area like this. In any other type of environment it would be so easy for strangers with negative intentions to take advantage of me. So I really appreciate where I am.
- Every single time I put positive energy out into the world, I can feel myself receiving it back. And I watch people putting negative energy into the world and get it thrusted right back at them. Of course bad things happen to good people, and good things happen to bad people. But I can promise you that if your intentions are pure, the universe knows that. It is not a matter of “will good or bad things happen to me?” It’s a matter of, “when bad things happen to me, will it feel like the universe has my back or not?” And if you have support from the universe, then you can tough out the craziest storms with ease.