Your spirit animal is reptile!
Now, let’s find out exactly what type of reptile your spirit animal is. Read the following statements below and take note of which ones apply:
- Do you believe in yourself?
- (A) I believe I can do anything I set my mind to.
- (B) Once in a while I get a spurt of trust in myself.
- (C) I am sure of myself yet still aware of the hardships of life.
- (D) I tend to underestimate myself and lack confidence.
2. What is your preferred method of socializing?
- (A) I don’t like it; but if I have to, I have a very sharp tongue.
- (B) I like to be active and do things with people rather than sit and chat.
- (C) I like to tell people my stories; I have a lot of experience and wisdom to share.
- (D) I like talking, but I’m a better listener.
3. What is your level of intelligence?
- (A) I’m smart and know a lot of facts.
- (B) I’m emotionally intelligent.
- (C) I’m more “street smart” than “book smart.”
- (D) I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed.
4. How do you experience soul growth?
- (A) I go through the process of death and rebirth by embracing conflict, which is the only way I can shed my skin and leave my old ways behind, therefore creating a brand new version of myself.
- (B) I explore my emotions but also keep them balanced by remaining grounded.
- (C) I feel that I have already experienced so much that now I’m content with just relaxing and being thankful for how far I’ve come.
- (D) I roll with the punches and accept whatever life is teaching me without resistance; I’m completely open to change.
5. How do others see you?
- (A) People are very intimidated of me and tend to keep their distance; I come off as cold and sometimes heartless. But my true friends know how much I care.
- (B) People seem to like me for the most part. They see me as balanced and easy to get along with.
- (C) I have a warm and relaxed energy that makes people feel blissful to be around me; I always know how to cheer people up and make them feel good.
- (D) Everyone thinks I’m super chill; people are amazed at my ability to adapt to any changes. I never look lost of out of place.
6. What’s your strategy?
- (A) Knowledge is power.
- (B) Keep my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground.
- (C) Take things slow because patience brings great rewards.
- (D) Work with your resources.
Ready? Answer key below!
- MOSTLY A’S = SNAKE
- MOSTLY B’S = FROG
- MOSTLY C’S = TURTLE
- MOSTLY D’S = LIZARD
7 thoughts on “QUIZ ~ What’s my spirit animal?”